Monday, November 16, 2009

PB & Egg Sandwiches

is up working.

and loving the little vignettes that come to mind from earlier in the day.

like at bedtime, bryson hollered for me...

MOOOOOM! I NEED TO TALK TO YOUUUU!
"yes, bryson?" [with only THE most patient & loving maternal voice]

MOM. I have a RECIPE for breakfast tomorrow, I need to tell you.
"cool, what is it?"

WE need to make 2 pieces of TOAST and an EGG. But not the kind with the OKE. Just the little eggs. [no, i didn't correct him, because he was so earnest.] No OKE. Just the little eggs, you know?
"sounds scrumptious, buddy."

kev was dying for his turn to tell his RECIPE.

this is it:
peanut butter & egg sandwich on toast, with jelly.

kevan insisted it was "gonna be sooo good, right mama?"

i am blessed with every minute i have with these babes. this busy, swamped, crazy, messy life we live is just right for me. i love these kids & would do anything for them.
one recipe at a time.

No comments: